We can Help Manage Your Atlanta Rental Property
We can help you with your Atlanta Rental Property. Cooper Brown Real Estate is a full-service, full time professional property management company serving the Atlanta metro area. We specialize in managing single family residential properties including homes, condos, lofts and townhomes in Atlanta, Fulton and Dekalb counties.
We own rental property ourselves and understand the need to obtain quality tenants and to maximize revenue while minimizing expenses. We work to maintain good relations with the tenant to reduce turnover. We also strive to provide you with the peace of mind and satisfaction that your property is being managed in a professional and conscientious manner. We run your investment property like a business and treat it with care as though it were our own.
Getting Started With Cooper Brown
We will be happy to meet with you to:
- Evaluate your Property and make recommendations for getting it ready to rent.
- Provide a rental market analysis and recommended rental price range.
- Walk you through our Tenant Procurement and Property Management Processes
We market your property for rent:
- We have one of the top searched websites in the Atlanta area (Atlantaloftsandcondos.com).
- We market your property on paid and free websites.
- We have relationships with relocation managers around the city.
- We market your property on FMLS and to other rental Real Estate agents.
We thoroughly screen and process applications from prospective tenants:
- We have an excellent track record of placing good tenants in our properties.
- We always send licensed agents out to meet and show our properties to prospective tenants:
- We thoroughly screen the tenants (we review tenant background information including: credit, rental history,
employment verification, income verification, and we check the Georgia and National eviction databases).
If a Prospective Tenant is approved:
- We collect a 1 month security deposit (a reservation fee until they move in);
- We prepare a minimum 1 year lease (unless otherwise approved by owner) along with any required COA/HOA lease addendums;
- We notify the COA/HOA (where applicable) regarding the new tenant; and
- We coordinate the Tenant Move-in including: collecting the first month’s rent, conducting the Move-in Inspection, and instructing the Tenant in the proper care and maintenance of your rental property.
On Going Propery Management (Once Your Tenant has Moved In):
Complete Property Maintenance Services
- We provide our tenants with 24-hour emergency repair services.
- We minimize the cost of repairs and maintenance using our network of contractors and vendors.
- We promptly get your property read to re-rent by coordinating, but not limited to: interior and exterior painting, new carpet and/or carpet cleaning, light bulbs, and air filter replacement.
- We coordinate with the new tenant for any necessary services such as utilities and grounds maintenance.
- We will conduct annual property inspections to identify any unreported maintenance requirements.
Monthly Rental Collections and Disbursements
- We will promptly collect your rental income from your tenant at the beginning of each month.
- We will disburse the rental proceeds to you once the rent has cleared our Trust Account and we have generated your
Monthly Cash Flow Statement.
- We will promptly begin the first stage of the eviction process by serving the tenant with a “Pay Rent or Quit” letter if rent has not been paid by the twelfth day of each month.
Detailed Monthly Accounting Reports
- You will have online access to your account ledger and financials 24hrs a day.
- We will provide you with a year-end accounting summary of your account and your 1099 report.